Work With Us
We’re not just a great place to shop; we’re an awesome place to work! We know that the key to a successful business is in its people, which is why we hire the best.
For all of our roles we offer fantastic benefits such as your birthday off, incremental holiday allowance, great discount and an early finish on Fridays!
Below you will find the roles that we are hiring for at the moment. If you’re interested or want any further information, please contact HR@glamorous.com
Buyers Admin Assistant:
Duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting with excel reporting, preparation, analysis and data entry
- Sample management – manage outgoing and incoming samples according to the critical path and maintaining sample archives and showroom
- Chasing suppliers on outstanding sample issues
- Support with generating trend boards
- Liaise with internal departments including photography, QC, Merchandising and Buying
The ideal candidate will be used to working in a fast-paced environment, good working knowledge of the buying cycle and critical path.
- Excellent communication skills able to liaise with external and internal stakeholders
- Great IT skills with the ability to update systems accurately
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Great organisational skills
- Responsible for the day to day management of Independent accounts
- Taking and inputting orders, chasing payments and shipping product to customers in a timely manner.
- Updating customers on the status of their orders and checking stock availability
- Monitoring and proactively dealing with any customer queries or complaints
- Working closely with the finance team to ensure all invoices and payments are correct and on time and that terms and conditions are adhered to
- The first point of contact for customers and managing all their general enquires
- Developing relationships with all accounts to ensure strong working relationship are maintained
- Dealing with general email and telephone enquires
- Ensuring that the Account Database is updated and maintained
- Working with Agents to support in market development through product selection, distribution analysis and marketing support
- Exceptional organisation skills and the ability to manage workload in a fast-paced environment and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all level
- Ability to offer Exceptional Customer Service
- Excellent language skills written and verbal
- The ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Be a Team Player with the ability to step in to a different task when needed with a flexible approach to working
- Be organised and able to prioritise tasks
- Strong Commercial Awareness.
If you’re looking for a placement/internship – get in touch! We always have roles coming up and love to share knowledge with those entering the industry – email@example.com